Would you like to consult with our pharmacist at Your Pharmacy Advocate? We have support services specially designed for patients who are going through treatment or medication therapy for their health issues.
Does this sound familiar?
- You or someone you love is dealing with a chronic illness and they take several medications regularly.
- You or someone you love has suffered from side effects from various medications.
- You or someone you care about has had health issues because of prescription medications.
- You or someone you care about has had drug interactions that you couldn’t explain.
If any of this sounds familiar, you’re in the right place.
Finally, you’ve found a place where your prescription health is of utmost concern.
Here at Your Pharmacy Advocate, we help you achieve peace of mind with your medication management by partnering with you and your healthcare team.
You deserve to have peace of mind when it comes to the prescription drugs you take. We will act as your prescription consultants and walk you through any questions you might have about the prescription drug treatments for your illness.
If you’re ready to have us as your personal pharmacy advocate, take the next step.
Join the Pharmacy Support Network today.
What Is the Pharmacy Support Network?
This is a platform that allows you, the patient, to receive personalized care, consultation, and educational information to help you understand and monitor your prescription medications and treatments.
Here’s how it works:
- Join for 6 months or one year
- Assignment of YPA pharmacist
- Receive initial prescription drug analysis and consultation
- Receive reports and explanations of prescribed drugs
- Receive check-in communications to monitor your progress
- Receive ongoing educational training and information on prescription medications